Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:45 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Friday.
Piper Jaffray and Sterne Agee seem to be taking turns defending Deckers Outdoor (DECK), Cramer said. But "who the heck knows" what's going on with the stock because there seems to be a big seller in the market, he added. DECK closed down nearly 1% to $75.02.
Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Pioneer Natural Resources (PXD) to buy from hold. "This stock has just been a horrendous performer," Cramer said. He thinks it still has access to a lot of oil in the Permian basin. PXD was 82 cents lower at $174.70.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV