Today Perion (NASDAQ: PERI) announces another step towards creating a cross platform email application that can run on both iOS and Android mobile devices, with the introduction of Molto for Android phones. The new app also features a redesigned inbox optimized specially for Android phones.
Molto aims to redefine how users relate to their email by bringing more personality into the email experience. Molto’s unique user interface taps into the power of social networks and borrows from the look and feel users love most -- their social feeds.
Not only is Molto essential for all emailing activities, but it provides a quick reply feature similar to chat that is practical for those quick messages to people that are constantly in touch.
Molto breaks email out of its static reality and into the modern mobile age, erasing the barrier between reading emails and consuming content shared on social media. Users no longer need to labor through their inbox, but can enjoy the experience of browsing their emails. By scrolling through emails in the full view they become instantly personalized with images pulled in from Facebook profile pictures and cover photos.“The latest app is a step towards making Molto available to all users no matter what device they are using,” stated Ron Harari, the General Manager of Perion’s Communication Division. “We have been growing increasingly popular with our users, and not only are many recommending the app to friends, but every week the number of messages sent increases by 50%.” Molto for Android has an array of exciting new features including:
- Redesigned Inbox – Emails are displayed in an automatically updated feed tailored specifically for Android mobile devices. Newly designed for your email inbox to look and feel like a social feed.
- Full Message View – View your emails with the added touch of picture personalization pulled from Facebook cover photos and profile pictures. Easily read and swipe through messages.
- Quick Reply – Enable a chat-like experience when you want to answer on the go.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV