Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CCO) today announced that Kenneth Shapiro has been named Executive Vice President of Sales for its business in the U.S. and Canada. Reporting to Walker Jacobs, Chief Revenue Officer and President of Sales for Clear Channel Outdoor – North America, Shapiro will have direct responsibility for sales to national clients in the U.S. and also accountability for maximizing the results of all local selling in the U.S. and Canada. In his new role, Shapiro will work closely with Suzanne Grimes, President and Chief Operating Officer, and the company’s entire executive team.
“The out-of-home industry has grown for 14 consecutive quarters and is poised for even greater success as advertisers continue to grapple with reaching audiences in today’s fractured media environment,” said Grimes. “Clear Channel Outdoor has an enviable portfolio of outdoor media in the most important U.S. markets. We are building a world-class team that will optimize the value of this portfolio by driving greater marketing success for our clients, and Ken will play an important role in realizing this vision.”
Shapiro will lead the development of comprehensive go-to-market sales strategies and direct business development initiatives that align with the company’s efforts to help advertisers effectively reach and more deeply engage specific target audiences among today’s modern, connected mobile consumers. In addition to managing and growing all existing revenue streams, Shapiro will develop sales programs aimed at driving revenue from new customers and monetize potential new products and businesses. He will also collaborate across the organization to develop customized solutions for clients and work with product development to identify opportunities for new services and features that respond to evolving consumer behaviors and marketplace trends.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV