- Appointment as the globalization partner for a key division of a multi-billion dollar European automotive manufacturer. As part of this appointment, estimated at $15 million over its five-year term, Lionbridge will be the unique globalization partner for the company's After Sales and University division. Lionbridge will integrate its cloud-based language technology platforms and global program management capabilities to support the client's online content across more than 23 languages. Lionbridge estimates this program will generate approximately $3 million per year once fully ramped.
- A five-year, estimated $8 million agreement with the security and communications division of a world leading supplier of technology and services to the automotive, industrial and construction sectors. The client will rely on Lionbridge's sophisticated workflow technology and a dedicated online portal to centralize and streamline all translation needs worldwide. The program is expected to generate $1.6 million in annual revenue for the duration of the contract.
- A new, three year, estimated $5-6 million program with a global consulting, technology, innovation and talent company. As the company's Global Corporate Language Services Vendor, Lionbridge will provide translation of the company's internet sites, marketing and corporate communications content. Lionbridge estimates this three-year engagement will generate approximately between $1.0 and $2.0 million in annual revenue.
- A master services agreement with a convention and visitors authority for a large, tourist-centric US city. As the sole provider of translation for the visitor authority's frequently-changing website content, Lionbridge estimates this agreement will generate approximately $1.0 million in annual revenue.
- A master services agreement with the largest car rental service provider in the world with wholly-owned operations across the UK, Germany, Ireland, France, Spain, the United States and Canada. Lionbridge estimates this agreement will generate approximately $1.0 million in annual revenue.
- New engagements with a global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure. As the client consolidates and centralizes its translation processes, Lionbridge estimates that these engagements will generate approximately $2.0 million in annual revenue.
- A new engagement with the corporate truck division of a large US car manufacturer. This engagement expands the long-standing relationship between Lionbridge and this client. Lionbridge expects this new program to generate $1.0 million in incremental revenue above existing program levels.
- A new program with an existing client that provides Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems to government organizations. For this new engagement Lionbridge will provide technical engineering services for certain field support systems. Lionbridge estimates this new engagement will generate more than $1.0 million in incremental annual revenue.
Lionbridge Secures New Multi-Year Agreements Estimated To Generate Approximately $35 Million In New Business
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts