CHICAGO, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA) will report fourth quarter and full-year 2013 results on Monday, February 10, 2014. The news release will be available on CNA's website at www.cna.com . A conference call for investors and analysts is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. (ET) and will be hosted by Thomas F. Motamed, chairman and chief executive officer of CNA Financial Corporation.
A live webcast will be available at http://investor.cna.com. Those interested in participating in the question and answer session should dial (888) 505-4368, or for international callers, (719) 325-2455. A replay of the call will be available through February 17, 2014 by dialing (888) 203-1112, or for international callers, (719) 457-0820. The replay passcode is 1817636. An online replay will also be available on CNA's website following the call.
Serving businesses and professionals since 1897, CNA is the country's eighth largest commercial insurance writer and the 13th largest property and casualty company. CNA's insurance products include standard commercial lines, specialty lines, surety, marine and other property and casualty coverages. CNA's services include risk management, information services, underwriting, risk control and claims administration. For more information, please visit CNA at www.cna.com. "CNA" is a service mark registered by CNA Financial Corporation with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Certain CNA Financial Corporation subsidiaries use the "CNA" service mark in connection with insurance underwriting and claims activities.Follow CNA on: Facebook | Twitter Contact:MEDIA: Jennifer Martinez, 312/822-5167 Sarah J. Pang, 312/822-6394 ANALYSTS: James Anderson, 312/822-7757 Derek Smith, 312/822-6612 David C. Adams, 312/822-2183 SOURCE CNA Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV