- Nearly 70% of respondents who have attended a party to watch the Big Game, say the host ran out of beverages.
- 71% of Americans spend equally on soda and snacks when watching the game, with beer falling next on the list.
- Soda is the number one mixer for cocktails during the big game (79%).
- More than sixty percent (66%) say they will make a custom or Big Game-themed cocktail to be savored on game day.
Soda Sacks All Other Beverages During Big Game Celebrations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.