COLUMBUS, Ga., Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Aflac, the sales leader for worksite/voluntary insurance in the United States and one of FORTUNE's 2013 Blue Ribbon companies today announce it has been named to FORTUNE magazine's list of 100 Best Companies to Work For. Aflac is the only insurance company to appear on this prestigious list for 16 consecutive years.
To obtain this distinction, applicant companies opt to participate in the selection process, which includes an employee survey and an in-depth questionnaire about their programs and company practices. Great Place to Work® then evaluates each application using its unique methodology based on five dimensions: credibility, respect, fairness, pride and camaraderie. Aflac was selected among hundreds of companies vying for a place on the list this year.
"We are very pleased to be named for the 16 th consecutive time to FORTUNE's list of the 100 Best Companies to Work For, as it validates the hard work that our employees offer every day," Aflac Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Dan Amos said. "Aflac was founded on the principle that if you treat the employees right, they will take care of the business and we believe these ideals lift our company to the highest levels of customer service and value."
"The companies on this list understand the role that people and culture play in their success," offered China Gorman, CEO of Great Place to Work. "A great workplace culture and high-trust work environment win these companies not just a spot on this list, but buoys their overall success in an increasingly competitive marketplace."The full list of companies recognized as a 2014 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For appears online at Fortune magazine's website at www.money.cnn.com. It will also appear in the latest edition of FORTUNE Magazine hitting newsstands on Monday, January 20 th.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV