NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Aecom (ACM) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Organic growth will likely remain tepid, Keybanc said.
Analog Devices (ADI) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $60. Global manufacturing visibility is improving, Drexel Hamilton said.
CSX (CSX) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Company is facing higher costs, Stifel Nicolaus said.
Diamond Food (DMND) price target, EPS estimates were increased at Jefferies. Diamond increased its own numbers, Jefferies said. Valuation call with strong EPS growth outlook, Jefferies said. Hold rating and 12-month price target of $23.
Equifax (EFX) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $66, Goldman said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV