NEW YORK, Jan. 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- W. P. Carey Inc. (NYSE: WPC), a real estate investment trust ("REIT") specializing in corporate sale-leaseback financing, build-to-suit financing and the acquisition of single-tenant net-lease properties, announced record 2013 total investment volume for its owned and managed portfolios.
To access video case studies on select transactions, property photos and other multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/65053-w-p-carey-announces-global-investment-volume-in-2013
Key Facts - 2013
- Total 2013 investment volume: Approximately $1.8 billion, including €350 million ( $460 million) in Europe.
- Types of assets acquired: Office, Retail, Manufacturing, R&D, Hotels, Self Storage
- Industries: Equipment Manufacturing, Retail, Food, Technology, Entertainment, Insurance, Education, Telecommunications, Automotive, Electronics, Engineering & Construction, Banking
- Countries: United States, United Kingdom, Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Croatia, Germany, India
- Tenants include: Kraft Foods, tw telecom, Tommy Hilfiger, Cargotec, Avnet, State Farm, H&M, KBR, Banco Santander, the Department of State for Communities and Local Government (a department of the UK Government), Agrokor, Royal FrieslandCampina
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts