Activision Blizzard, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) intends to release its fourth quarter 2013 results after the close of the market on Thursday, February 6, 2014. In conjunction with this release, Activision Blizzard will host a conference call that will be broadcast over the Internet.
Thursday, February 6, 2014
1:30 p.m. Pacific Time (4:30 p.m. Eastern Time)
To listen to the call, please log onto:http://investor.activision.com/events.cfm Or dial: U.S. and Canada: 877-857-6161 International: 719-325-4806 Passcode: 2197679 Anyone planning to dial in to the call should RSVP to Pam Beaver at: E-mail: PBeaver@activision.com A presentation corresponding with the conference call will be available in Adobe Acrobat format at http://investor.activision.com/events.cfm. A replay of the call will also be available approximately three hours after the call's conclusion and archived for one year in the Investor Relations section at www.activisionblizzard.com. About Activision Blizzard Activision Blizzard, Inc. is the world’s largest and most profitable independent interactive entertainment publishing company. It develops and publishes some of the most successful and beloved entertainment franchises in any medium, including Call of Duty, Skylanders, World of Warcraft, StarCraft® and Diablo. Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, it maintains operations throughout the United States, Europe, and Asia. Activision Blizzard develops and publishes games on all leading interactive platforms and its games are available in most countries around the world. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV