LAS VEGAS, Jan. 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Xumanii (DBA Imerjn) (OTCQB:XUII), announced that it has launched its file sharing service. The service will be accessible directly from the Imerjn website www.imerjn.com .
Imerjn CEO, Adam Radly, said, "We will be developing several proprietary apps that will preload onto our tablet computers in addition to partnering with providers of third party apps. File sharing is a fundamental app that will likely be used by almost all of our users in conjunction with all other Imerjn products and apps."
Cloud storage is popular but not yet ubiquitous - roughly 55 percent of "connected Americans" have never used a cloud-storage service (according to research conducted by Strategy Analytics). "On the one hand, everyone knows what cloud storage is and they know that they need it, but, on the other hand, approximately half of the country has never used it. This means that there is a definite opportunity and our timing is good," said Mr. Radly. The research also found that "usage of cloud storage is heavily skewed towards younger people, in particular 20-24 year olds." Approximately 90% of the "connected Americans" used their cloud-storage service to upload music files. "The cloud's role in the race to win over consumers' digital media libraries has evolved from a value added service for digital content purchases to a feature-rich and increasingly device agnostic digital locker for music and movies," Ed Barton, Strategy Analytics' Director of Digital Media, wrote in a statement.Imerjn recently announced its entry into the tablet computer market with an Imerjn branded tablet and also announced the acquisition of an issued patent relating to technology that enables mobile transaction processing. The Company will provide more detail about the release dates of the tablet before the end of January, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV