- Ford's Kansas City Assembly Plant this week welcomes nearly 1,000 employees as preparation to build the all-new 2015 Ford Transit gets under way; 175 additional employees to start by March 2014
- Overall this year, Ford is creating more than 5,000 new jobs, including 3,300 salaried positions – its largest hiring initiative since 2000; new jobs build on more than 14,000 Ford jobs in North America in the past two years
- On sale this summer, the all-new Ford Transit is a lineup of full-size vans that pairs Ford's legendary durability with greater functionality, best-in-class ownership costs and best-in-class fuel efficiency
Nearly 1,000 New Hires Start Work At Kansas City Assembly Plant To Launch All-New Ford Transit; Ford Hires 175 More
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.