American Axle & Mfg Holdings Inc. (AXL): Today's Featured Automotive Winner
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.American Axle & Mfg Holdings (AXL) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, American Axle & Mfg Holdings rose $0.69 (3.4%) to $20.99 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,342,300 shares of American Axle & Mfg Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,372,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $19.91-$21.48 after having opened the day at $20.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $20.30. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide (QTWW), up 8.8%, Accuride (ACW), up 6.4%, Wabash National Corporation (WNC), up 5.2% and Marine Products Corporation (MPX), up 2.2%.
- You can view the full American Axle & Mfg Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV