Cabela's Incorporated (NYSE:CAB) announced today it is scheduled to release fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2013 financial results before the market opens on Thursday, February 13, 2014. A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 11:00 a.m. ET that same morning. The call will be hosted by Tommy Millner, Cabela’s Chief Executive Officer, and Ralph Castner, Cabela’s Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
A webcast of the conference call can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s website at www.cabelas.com. To ensure access to the webcast, please visit the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register and download any necessary software. A replay of the webcast will be archived on the Company’s website.
About Cabela's Incorporated
Cabela's Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world's largest direct marketer, of hunting, fishing, camping and related outdoor merchandise. Since the Company's founding in 1961, Cabela's® has grown to become one of the most well-known outdoor recreation brands in the world, and has long been recognized as the World's Foremost Outfitter®. Through Cabela's growing number of retail stores and its well-established direct business, it offers a wide and distinctive selection of high-quality outdoor products at competitive prices while providing superior customer service. Cabela's also issues the Cabela's CLUB® Visa credit card, which serves as its primary customer loyalty rewards program. Cabela's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "CAB".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV