Modine Manufacturing Company (NYSE: MOD), a diversified global leader in thermal management technology and solutions, announced today that it will release its third quarter fiscal 2014 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2013 on Friday, January 31, 2014. The company will conduct an earnings conference call and webcast for investors on that same date at 8:00 a.m. Central Time (9:00 a.m. Eastern Time).
During the call, Modine President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas A. Burke and Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer, Michael B. Lucareli, will review the company’s third quarter fiscal 2014 financial results.
To access the live webcast, including presentation slides, please log on through the investor relations section of Modine’s website at http://www.modine.com at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the event. A replay of the slides and the audio will be available after January 31, 2014 on the investor relations section of Modine’s website at http://www.modine.com. An audio only replay will be available through midnight on February 5, 2014 by dialing 855.859.2056 (international replay 404.537.3406) and entering the Conference ID# 35504468. A transcript of the call will be posted to the company’s website after February 4, 2014.
About ModineModine, with fiscal 2013 revenues of $1.4 billion, specializes in thermal management systems and components, bringing highly engineered heating and cooling technology and solutions to diversified global markets. Modine products are used in light, medium and heavy-duty vehicles, heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment, off-highway and industrial equipment and refrigeration systems. The company employs approximately 6,600 people at 30 facilities in 16 countries. For more information about Modine, visit www.modine.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV