- Restatement of the value of the non-controlling interest and the acquired intangible assets with respect to the acquisition of Vault Acquiring Solutions LLC as at July 1, 2012;
- Management now considers that the intangible assets acquired through the acquisition of Vault Acquiring Solutions LLC as at July 1, 2012 are in fact definite-life intangible assets, therefore, an amortization expense will be reflected in the restated financial statements;
- Presentation of additional information with respect to the Company's Convertible Notes as at December 31, 2012;
- Accounting adjustments in order to reflect the modification of the functional currency of two of the Company's subsidiaries;
- Restatement of the of the Company's Consolidated Statements of Cash Flows as at December 31, 2012 in order to present properly the issuance of the 2012 Subscription Notes and the changes in the loans payable;
- Restatement of the information with respect to the Company's stock option plan as at December 31, 2012;
- Additional note disclosure with respect to Segmented Information as at December 31, 2012;
- Additional note disclosure with respect to Related Party Transactions as at December 31, 2012;
- Restatement of the presentation of the September 30, 2013 condensed interim consolidated statements of operations and comprehensive loss;
- Restatement to the Company's Management Discussion and Analysis as at December 31, 2012 and September 30, 2013 in order to reflect the above adjustments and to present additional information about related party transactions.
Hybrid Paytech World Inc. (CNSX: HPT) (OTC: FPOTF) - Restatement Of Consolidated Financial Statements
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.