GUADALAJARA, Mexico, Jan. 15, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Simec, S.A.B de C.V. (NYSE: SIM) announces to the general public that through its repurchase fund, on January 14, 2014, bought 570,000 of its own shares, (SIMEC-B).
Grupo Simec S.A.B de C.V. has authorized a repurchase fund of $ 1,000 million pesos, which will be used to support interested investors in generating greater liquidity of its stock in the market, buying stocks when needed and selling them when there is excess of demand.
Grupo Simec and the Group who controls them, reports that they have no interest in selling their shares, as has been the case since the current administration took over, this fund will be operated only to give the necessary support to investors.
The objective of this fund is to increase the turnover of the floating shares, it is not intended to decrease or increase the current number of shares in the market.Contact: Mario Moreno Cortez+52-33-3770-6734 email@example.com SOURCE Grupo Simec, S.A.B. de C.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV