PLANO, Texas, Jan. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rent-A-Center, Inc. (Nasdaq:RCII) today announced it will host a conference call on Tuesday, January 28 th, at 10:45 a.m. ET to discuss fourth-quarter results slated for release following the market's close on January 27 th. Live audio of the conference call will be available on the company's investor relations website at http://investor.rentacenter.com. A replay will be available beginning January 28 th at 1:45 p.m. ET.
Rent-A-Center, Inc., headquartered in Plano, Texas, is the largest rent-to-own operator in North America, focused on improving the quality of life for its customers by providing them the opportunity to obtain ownership of high-quality, durable goods such as consumer electronics, appliances, computers, furniture and accessories, under flexible rental purchase agreements with no long-term obligation. The Company owns and operates approximately 3,160 stores in the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico, and approximately 1,325 AcceptanceNOW kiosk locations in the United States and Puerto Rico. Rent-A-Center Franchising International (previously ColorTyme, Inc.), a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company, is a franchisor of approximately 215 rent-to-own stores operating under the trade name of "Rent-A-Center" or "ColorTyme."
CONTACTS: Contact for Rent-A-Center, Inc.: David E. Carpenter Vice President - Investor Relations 972-801-1214 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV