- Extreme Networks intelligent Wi-Fi analytics technology is currently deployed to monitor and measure fan experience at the following teams' stadiums: Detroit Lions; Philadelphia Eagles; New England Patriots; and New York Giants/New York Jets .
- The implementation of Extreme Networks Wi-Fi analytics technology provides unprecedented near real-time visibility into what fans expect from their in-stadium experience, enabling each team to more easily deploy new applications and services to better the experience.
- The decision to deploy Extreme Networks Wi-Fi analytics technology is part of the NFL's overall plan to improve the stadium experience through guidelines established by the League for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Extreme Networks Wi-Fi analytics technology enhances the management of Wi-Fi systems, allowing teams to better spend time and resources on delivering fans the interactive event they desire.
Extreme Networks Named Official Wi-Fi Analytics Provider Of National Football League
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.