3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Realogy Holdings ( RLGY) is down $0.39 (-0.8%) to $47.57 on light volume. Thus far, 283,859 shares of Realogy Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $47.26-$48.17 after having opened the day at $48.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.96. Realogy Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, provides real estate and relocation services in the United States and internationally. Realogy Holdings has a market cap of $7.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Realogy Holdings a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Realogy Holdings as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally high debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Realogy Holdings Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts