3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Leisure Industry
2. As of noon trading, Caesars Entertainment ( CZR) is down $0.52 (-2.3%) to $22.10 on light volume. Thus far, 407,143 shares of Caesars Entertainment exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $22.06-$22.80 after having opened the day at $22.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $22.62. Caesars Entertainment Corporation owns, operates, or manages casino entertainment facilities. Caesars Entertainment has a market cap of $3.1 billion and is part of the services sector. Shares are up 5.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are no analysts that rate Caesars Entertainment a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Caesars Entertainment as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Caesars Entertainment Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts