2. As of noon trading, Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) is down $11.85 (-2.8%) to $408.03 on heavy volume. Thus far, 448,499 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 439,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $402.18-$421.08 after having opened the day at $420.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $419.88. Intuitive Surgical, Inc. designs, manufactures, and markets da Vinci surgical systems, and related instruments and accessories. Intuitive Surgical has a market cap of $15.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Intuitive Surgical a buy, 4 analysts rate it a sell, and 5 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Intuitive Surgical as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts