2. As of noon trading, Boston Scientific ( BSX) is up $0.20 (1.5%) to $13.38 on average volume. Thus far, 8.3 million shares of Boston Scientific exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $13.17-$13.50 after having opened the day at $13.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.18. Boston Scientific Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets medical devices used in various interventional medical specialties worldwide. Boston Scientific has a market cap of $17.3 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 9.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate Boston Scientific a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Boston Scientific as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that we feel that the company's cash flow from its operations has been weak overall. Get the full Boston Scientific Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts