3. As of noon trading, Align Technology ( ALGN) is up $1.06 (1.8%) to $61.46 on average volume. Thus far, 650,658 shares of Align Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 897,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.59-$62.43 after having opened the day at $60.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.40. Align Technology, Inc. operates as a medical device company primarily in the United States and internationally. Align Technology has a market cap of $4.7 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 154.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 5.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 5 analysts who rate Align Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Align Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Align Technology Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts