4. As of noon trading, Cooper Companies ( COO) is up $2.72 (2.1%) to $129.10 on average volume. Thus far, 198,861 shares of Cooper Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 427,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $126.20-$129.17 after having opened the day at $126.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $126.38. The Cooper Companies, Inc. operates as a medical device company worldwide. Cooper Companies has a market cap of $6.0 billion and is part of the health care sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 2.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 7 analysts who rate Cooper Companies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cooper Companies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Cooper Companies Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts