Kelly said U.S. banks have gone up too much from previous levels. He is short European financials.
Rio Tinto (RIO) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Seymour said investors should stay long.
Adami said to buy UnitedHealth Group (UNH) at $68.50 after it fell 3% on Thursday.
Finerman said Under Armour (UA) could have further downside than upside. She likes the company, just not its valuation. Kelly said the best way to play a short-term rise in natural gas is through the United States Natural Gas ETF (UNG). For the longer term, he suggests Apache (APA). Seymour said both the iShares MSCI Turkey ETF (TUR) and the Grananti Bank (TKGBY) were very cheap, but also subject to headline risk from the country's rising political tensions. For their final trades, Finerman is a buyer of C and Kelly said to buy the iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT). Seymour is buying BHP Billiton (BHP) and Adami said to buy Republic Services (RSG).
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow TheStreet.com on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV