"It's been an awesome experience being part of the competition,” said Maxwell Breaux, Team Member Music Project winner. “Lawrence, a co-worker of mine, just mentioned I should submit a song because he remembered I had a band. Next thing you know our song is being sold on a VH1 compilation in Whole Foods Market stores and we’ll have the opportunity to perform at a VH1 concert event."
Since its launch in 2005, VH1’s “You Oughta Know” franchise has introduced promising new artists on the rise and served as a barometer for what and who’s hot in music today. Many “You Oughta Know” artists have gone on to win industry awards and accolades including “Best New Artist” Grammy Awards and nominations. The 13-track VH1 “You Oughta Know” Volume 1 features some of the popular “You Oughta Know” alumni artists such as Amy Winehouse, Ed Sheeran, The Lumineers, Foster The People, Gotye and many notable others. VH1’s “You Oughta Know” Volume 1 will be available in Whole Foods Market stores nationwide in January 2014.
Find out more about the contest and listen to Bravesoul’s winning song
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV