PBF Energy Inc Class A (NYSE: PBF) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.30%. PBF Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the refining and supply of petroleum products. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.11. The average volume for PBF Energy Inc Class A has been 1,027,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. PBF Energy Inc Class A has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are down 9.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates PBF Energy Inc Class A as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- In its most recent trading session, PBF has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors.
- PBF, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 5.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.9%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio of 1.15 is relatively high when compared with the industry average, suggesting a need for better debt level management. Along with this, the company manages to maintain a quick ratio of 0.39, which clearly demonstrates the inability to cover short-term cash needs.
- The gross profit margin for PBF ENERGY INC is currently extremely low, coming in at 0.05%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -0.40% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full PBF Energy Inc Class A Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts