3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: LPHI, LGP, AMTG
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 45.89 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. To add to this, LGP has a quick ratio of 0.52, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for LEHIGH GAS PARTNERS LP is currently extremely low, coming in at 3.51%. Regardless of LGP's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 1.00% trails the industry average.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 5.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.2%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- LEHIGH GAS PARTNERS LP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.24 versus $0.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 1194.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.45 million to $4.92 million.
- You can view the full Lehigh Gas Partners Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts