Top 5 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: DRI, EPR, MIC, TE, GEO
- EPR PROPERTIES has improved earnings per share by 8.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, EPR PROPERTIES increased its bottom line by earning $2.29 versus $1.62 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.80 versus $2.29).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry average. The net income increased by 27.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $34.15 million to $43.50 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 7.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $45.65 million or 8.78% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EPR PROPERTIES has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 8.56%.
- You can view the full EPR Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts