PARSIPPANY, N.J., Jan. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CAR) today announced that it has been named "Transportation Partner of the Year" by Ensemble Travel ® Group members in the United States. Avis Budget Group was also honored with Ensemble Travel's 2013 Outstanding Agency Support Award.
Ensemble Travel Group, a member-owned organization of approximately 850 travel agencies across the United States and Canada, grants the annual supplier awards to a select group of top travel partners. Members base their selection on three key performance areas — including quality of customer service, level of support and client satisfaction.
"As a Customer Led, Service Driven company, we are committed to providing Ensemble Travel Group members and their clients with excellent support and service. In fact, it's another way we 'put the customer first,'" said Stephen Wright, vice president of global travel and partnerships, Avis Budget Group. "We thank Ensemble Travel Group members for their continued business, their loyalty and these great awards."About Avis Budget Group Avis Budget Group, Inc. is a leading global provider of vehicle rental services, both through its Avis and Budget brands, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 850,000 members. Avis Budget Group operates most of its car rental offices in North America, Europe and Australia directly, and operates primarily through licensees in other parts of the world. Avis Budget Group has approximately 30,000 employees and is headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. More information is available at www.avisbudgetgroup.com .
CONTACT: Alice Pereira (973) 496-6113 PR@avisbudget.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV