NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Apollo Global Management (APO) was downgraded at Oppenheimer to perform from outperform. Valuation call, Oppenheimer said.
Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. More focused management and improvements in strong private-label program, Credit Suisse said. Twelve-month price target is $65.
Intel (INTC) was upgraded at BMO to outperform from market perform. Progress on the SoC front, stabilization on the PC market, and valuation call, BMO said. Twelve-month price target is $31.
Petsmart (PETM) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Driven by departure of COO and difficulty in gaining market share with already sizable position, UBS said. Twelve-month price target is $72. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) was downgraded at BMO to market perform from outperform. Pipeline value will take longer to realize, BMO said. Twelve-month price target is $331. Raymond James (RJF) was initiated at Credit Suisse with an outperform rating. Attractive play on retail engagement and rising interest rates, Credit Suisse said. Twelve-month price target is $60. Unilever (UN) was downgraded at J.P.Morgan to underweight from neutral. Margin risk and high valuation, J.P. Morgan said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV