MILPITAS, Calif., Jan. 15, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intersil Corporation (Nasdaq:ISIL) will announce fourth quarter financial results on Wednesday, January 29, 2014 after market close. An earnings conference call will be webcasted following the release at 1:45 p.m. Pacific Time. Necip Sayiner, Intersil's president and chief executive officer, and Rick Crowley, chief financial officer, will provide details on the company's fourth quarter financial performance, as well as the outlook for the first quarter of 2014.
To access the webcast, please visit the investor relations page of the company's website at ir.intersil.com. Participants can also dial (866) 318-8611 or +1 (617) 399-5130 and enter the pass code 56886083.
A replay of the webcast will be available for two weeks following the conference call on the company website, or by dialing (888) 286-8010, international dial +1 (617) 801-6888, using the pass code 12448729.About Intersil Intersil Corporation is a leading provider of innovative power management and precision analog solutions. The company's products address some of the largest markets within the industrial and infrastructure, mobile computing and high-end consumer markets. For more information about Intersil visit our website at www.intersil.com.
CONTACT: Investor Contact Shannon Pleasant, VP Corporate Communications Phone: (512) 382-8444 Email: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV