Sundance Film Festival Live Blog
PARK CITY, Utah (TheStreet) - There's always buzz at the Sundance Film Festival and this year, the 30th edition of Robert Redford's mission to give independently produced movies a place to showcase their work, is no different.
Film executives, movie stars and wannabes of all stripes will descend on the ski resort town of Park City, Utah for 10 days beginning Jan. 16 to view 121 feature-length films, representing 37 countries, an assortment of features, shorts and documentaries that will also spotlight 54 first-time filmmakers. TheStreet will be talking to all varieties of attendees as distributors large and small jockey for position in their mission to find the next Little Miss Sunshine.
Check back regularly for updates from Park City.
--Written by Leon Lazaroff
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV