VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 14, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal Contacts Inc. ("Coastal.com") (Nasdaq:COA) (TSX:COA), the leading online retailer of glasses, sunglasses and contact lenses, will conduct a conference call on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 at 12:00pm ET(noon) (9:00am PT) to discuss its financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended October 31, 2013. The financial results are expected to be issued in a press release prior to the call.
Participating in the call will be Coastal.com Founder and CEO Roger Hardy, President Gary Collins and CFO Nick Bozikis.
To attend the call, participants may dial:North American Toll Free: 1-877-941-1427 To listen live via your PC and view the presentation, log into http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=107345. The link can also be accessed at www.Coastal.com under the investor relations tab. A replay of the call will be available for 7 days. To access the replay, listeners may dial: North America Toll Free: 1-877-870-5176 Passcode: 4659067 About Coastal.com Coastal.com is the leading manufacturer and online retailer of eyewear products offered through a family of world class websites. Established in 2000, the Coastal.com family of brands offers an extensive, in stock selection of prescription eyewear, contact lenses and sunglasses. Coastal.com's vision is to make the process simple, either on-line or at one of our retail showrooms, so our customers can see everything life has to offer. For more information about Coastal.com (Nasdaq:COA), visit www.coastal.com .
CONTACT: Terry Vanderkruyk Chief, Corporate Development Coastal Contacts Inc. 604.676.4498 email@example.com or Liolios Group Inc. Scott Liolios or Cody Slach 949.574.3860 COA@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV