Cvent, Inc. (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced that Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co., the joint book-running managers of Cvent’s initial public offering in August 2013, are releasing a lock-up restriction with respect to certain shares of Cvent’s common stock held by certain principal stockholders, officers and directors of Cvent. The release will take effect concurrently with Cvent’s recently announced follow-on offering, and the shares may be sold only in connection with such offering. Except for the sale pursuant to such registered follow-on offering, the lock-up restrictions shall remain in full force and effect.
On January 6, 2014, Cvent filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a proposed public offering of shares of its common stock by Cvent and certain selling stockholders, which it amended on January 13, 2014. The net proceeds of the Cvent portion of the offering will be used to pay for the expenses of this offering, and any remainder for working capital and general corporate purposes, including further expansion of its operations and product development. Cvent will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholders. The primary purpose of the offering is to facilitate an orderly distribution of shares and to increase the company’s public float.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. will act as joint book-running managers for the offering. Pacific Crest Securities LLC, Stifel, Nicolaus & Company, Incorporated, and Needham & Company, LLC will act as co-managers.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC, but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV