NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's the start of 2014, and that means DoubleLine Capital's Jeffrey Gundlach is holding his annual look at the market and how to invest this year.
This year, Gundlach, who's famous for some calls such as shorting Apple (AAPL) is titling his presentation as "Let the Race Begin! 2014 Markets: Year of the Horse." What that means is anyone's guess for now, though it could mean we could see central banks begin to lose control of their currencies, or it could be reflective of how Gundlach thinks certain asset classes, whether it's mortgage-backed securities, interest rates, bonds or equities will do.
We'll know more at 4:15 p.m. once the presentation starts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV