The longer range of the 737-900ER can connect distant city pairs across continents, such as Seattle and Orlando, Fla., in a generous two-class configuration. It has substantial economic advantages over competing models, including 6 percent lower operating costs per trip and 4 percent lower operating costs per seat mile.
The Boeing Sky Interior is the latest in a series of enhancements for both airlines and passengers that introduces new lighting and a curving architecture to create a distinctive entry way. Passengers enjoy a more open cabin feel and newly improved and expanded pivot bins. In addition, all of Alaska's seats feature outlets providing dual 110-volt and USB power.
Alaska flies 131 Boeing 737 aircraft, including 14 737-900ERs. The carrier has 68 firm orders for 737-900ERs and 737 MAX aircraft to be delivered through 2022. Alaska took delivery of its first 737-900ER in October 2012 and began adding Next-Generation 737s to their fleet in July 1999 with the first delivery of a 737-700.
Alaska AirlinesAlaska Airlines, a subsidiary of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK), together with its partner regional airlines, serves nearly 100 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico. Alaska Airlines has ranked "Highest in Customer Satisfaction Among Traditional Network Carriers" in the J.D. Power and Associates North America Airline Satisfaction Study(SM) for six consecutive years from 2008 to 2013. For reservations, visit www.alaskaair.com. For more news and information, visit the Alaska Airlines Newsroom at www.alaskaair.com/newsroom.Contact: Karen Crabtree North America and Leasing CommunicationsBoeing Commercial Airplanes+1 206-766-2930 firstname.lastname@example.org Photo and caption are available here: http://boeing.mediaroom.com SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV