Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and New Horizons Hospitality today announce the opening of Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands, the third Hyatt Place in the Houston area.
The third Hyatt Place hotel in the Houston area is now open in The Woodlands. (Photo: Business Wire)
“The Woodlands is a fast-growing Houston suburb with a diverse resident and business base, as well as popular restaurants, attractions, and entertainment venues,” said Elias Contreras, general manager, Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands. “No matter why guests are visiting the area, we are confident the Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands will exceed their expectations and provide them with everything they need for their multitasking lifestyles while they are away from home.”
The Woodlands is home to the Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, Woodlands Mall, Market Street, Woodlands Waterway, as well as several corporate campuses.
Hyatt Place Houston/The Woodlands offers:
- 146 roomy rooms, all of which feature a swiveling 46-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed® and Cozy Corner sectional sofa
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Complimentary a.m. Kitchen Skillet TM breakfast for guests, featuring freshly prepared breakfast sandwiches, a variety of fresh fruits, hot and cold cereal, yogurt, breads, premium coffee and an assortment of juices
- More than 6,100 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting and function space
- 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order entrees and appetizers around the clock
- 24 hour StayFit Gym
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails