Digital River, Inc. (NASDAQ: DRIV), a leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, announced it is managing e-marketing programs for Citrix Systems, Inc., H&R Block, Inc. and Sennheiser Electronic Corporation, among others through its marketForce™ digital marketing agency. Backed by Digital River’s nearly 20 years of experience, its marketForce programs span email and affiliate marketing management, search engine marketing, site optimization, multi-variate testing, mass dynamic personalization and contextual advertising. Digital River’s global marketForce agency provides strategic marketing planning and execution, advanced technologies and analytics that are designed to help multi-national companies acquire new customers, increase close ratios and drive revenue through their global online stores.
“We have worked with Digital River’s marketForce agency to define and execute e-marketing strategies that generate increased site traffic, raise brand awareness and deepen customer loyalty,” said Scott Logvin, Head of B2B Enterprise E-Commerce for Citrix. “The combination of our marketForce programs – including site optimization, email marketing, display advertising and retargeting – has given us insights into our customers’ preferences, which have helped us deliver a better shopping experience.”
“Our global marketForce programs continue to be a key growth driver for our customers’ online businesses,” said Scott Heimes, Digital River’s CMO and senior vice president. “With a focus on increasing ROI, our marketForce agency works with our customers to develop strategic marketing plans and then manages the programs on their behalf to remove risk and help generate incremental revenue. Our marketForce agency continues to demonstrate – with hard numbers – that our e-marketing services can and do pay for themselves.”
- “Winning Paid Search Strategies for the Holidays,” http://bit.ly/1ciZv8E.
- “Email Marketing Trends for 2014,” http://bit.ly/Kh0m18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV