3. As of noon trading, Pandora Media ( P) is up $1.37 (4.2%) to $33.90 on average volume. Thus far, 4.0 million shares of Pandora Media exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.95-$34.08 after having opened the day at $33.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.53. Pandora Media, Inc. provides Internet radio services in the United States. The company allows listeners to create up to 100 personalized stations to access unlimited hours of free music and comedy, as well as offers Pandora One, a paid subscription service to listeners. Pandora Media has a market cap of $6.5 billion and is part of the media industry. Shares are up 22.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 9 analysts who rate Pandora Media a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pandora Media as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Get the full Pandora Media Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts