Walter Energy (WLT) was the first stock on the show's "Pops & Drops" segment. Seymour said investors could stay long because coal prices seem likely to go higher.
Alcoa (AA) jumped 2% and Scaramucci said it looks like a technical bounce. He thinks it could trend higher on increased aluminum demand.
(TSLA) popped 2% and Grasso said the stock needs to hold the $157.80 level. He complimented CEO Elon Musk on how he's managed the company thus far.
Grasso said the refinery stocks are at risk of losing 30% to 50% of their value if the 40-year ban on crude oil exporting is lifted. He added refineries are able to take advantage of massive WTI crude oil spreads due to international pricing. If the spreads diminish due to the ban being lifted, then the margins will also diminish, crushing many of the refiners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV