Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- When good things happen that aren't suppose to happen, that's when you get a winning stock market, Jim Cramer said on "Mad Money" Wednesday. Cramer said there have been a host of negatives that were supposed to be keeping stocks lower but many of them have simply failed to materialize.
The financials have been heading lower quarter after quarter, Cramer noted, but today Bank of America (BAC) delivered a true upside surprise, a move which has that stock already up 10% for the year.
Executive Decision: Barry DavisFor his "Executive Decision" segment, Cramer sat down with Barry Davis, president and CEO of Crosstex Energy (XTEX), an oil and gas master limited partnership that's up 80% since Cramer last checked in with the company a year ago. Davis said these are exciting time for Crosstex and a new era for the industry as the oil and gas revolution in America continues. He said his company's new partnership with Devon Energy (DVN) will help provide a diverse portfolio of assets that's over 95% fee-based, meaning they're not tied to the price of the commodities they move.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV