CLEVELAND, Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) today announced plans to release its fiscal 2014 second quarter financial results on Thursday, January 30, 2014 before the market opens. The Company's fiscal 2014 second quarter ended December 31, 2013.
The quarterly conference call for investors and analysts will begin at 10 a.m. ET on January 30. Neil A. Schrimsher – President & CEO, and Mark O. Eisele – CFO will discuss the Company's performance. To join the call, dial 1-800-754-1366 or 1-212-231-2928 (for International callers).
A live audio webcast can be accessed online through the investor relations portion of the Company's website at www.applied.com. To help ensure you do not miss any of the conference call, please dial-in or link to the call 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled start. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 1-800-633-8284 or 1-402-977-9140 (International) using passcode 21703610.
With more than 500 facilities and 5,000 employee associates, Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading industrial distributor that offers more than five million parts to serve the needs of MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber and fluid power shop services. Applied also offers maintenance training and inventory management solutions that provide added value to its customers. Applied can be visited on the Internet at www.applied.com.SOURCE Applied Industrial Technologies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV