Click on the interactive chart to view returns over time.
Do you see investing opportunities in the financial services industry? Use the list below to begin your own analysis.
1. BB&T Corporation ( BBT): Operates as the financial holding company for Branch Banking and Trust Company that provides banking and trust services. Market cap at $27.16B, most recent closing price at $38.66.Earnings: January 16
2. SunTrust Banks, Inc. ( STI): Operates as the holding company for SunTrust Bank, which provides various financial services to consumer and corporate customers in the United States. Market cap at $20.42B, most recent closing price at $38.39. Earnings: January 17
3. Bank of America Corporation ( BAC): Provides banking and financial services to individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, corporations, and governments. Market cap at $177.81B, most recent closing price at $16.77. Earnings: January 15
4. Capital One Financial Corp. ( COF): Holding company for Capital One Bank, National Association and Capital One, National Association, which provide various financial products and services. Market cap at $45.07B, most recent closing price at $78.02. Earnings: January 16
5. Citigroup, Inc. ( C): Provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a range of financial products and services. Market cap at $165.03B, most recent closing price at $54.72. Earnings: January 16
6. BlackRock, Inc. ( BLK): Provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. Market cap at $53.29B, most recent closing price at $314.94 Earnings: January 16
7. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ( GS): Provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services to corporations, financial institutions, and governments. Market cap at $81.28B, most recent closing price at $178.39. Earnings: January 16
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV