Click on the interactive chart to view returns over time.
Do you see investing opportunities in the financial services industry? Use the list below to begin your own analysis.
1. BB&T Corporation ( BBT): Operates as the financial holding company for Branch Banking and Trust Company that provides banking and trust services. Market cap at $27.16B, most recent closing price at $38.66.Earnings: January 16
2. SunTrust Banks, Inc. ( STI): Operates as the holding company for SunTrust Bank, which provides various financial services to consumer and corporate customers in the United States. Market cap at $20.42B, most recent closing price at $38.39. Earnings: January 17
3. Bank of America Corporation ( BAC): Provides banking and financial services to individuals, small- and middle-market businesses, corporations, and governments. Market cap at $177.81B, most recent closing price at $16.77. Earnings: January 15
4. Capital One Financial Corp. ( COF): Holding company for Capital One Bank, National Association and Capital One, National Association, which provide various financial products and services. Market cap at $45.07B, most recent closing price at $78.02. Earnings: January 16
5. Citigroup, Inc. ( C): Provides consumers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a range of financial products and services. Market cap at $165.03B, most recent closing price at $54.72. Earnings: January 16
6. BlackRock, Inc. ( BLK): Provides its services to institutional, intermediary, and individual investors. Market cap at $53.29B, most recent closing price at $314.94 Earnings: January 16
7. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. ( GS): Provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services to corporations, financial institutions, and governments. Market cap at $81.28B, most recent closing price at $178.39. Earnings: January 16
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts