Ex-Dividends To Watch: 5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: DEX, MAV, EDF, DSL, WFM
Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $53.18 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.9%. The average volume for Whole Foods Market has been 3.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Whole Foods Market has a market cap of $19.6 billion and is part of the retail industry. Shares are down 9.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Whole Foods Market, Inc. operates as a retailer of natural and organic foods. The company has a P/E ratio of 35.76. TheStreet Ratings rates Whole Foods Market as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, growth in earnings per share, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. You can view the full Whole Foods Market Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV