Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 1/16/14, Natural Resources Partners L.P. (NRP) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.35, payable on 1/31/14. As a percentage of NRP's recent stock price of $16.59, this dividend works out to approximately 2.11%, so look for shares of Natural Resources Partners L.P. to trade 2.11% lower — all else being equal — when NRP shares open for trading on 1/16/14.
Below is a dividend history chart for NRP, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.35 declared by Natural Resources Partners L.P.:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from NRP is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 8.44% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, NRP makes up 3.07% of the Coal ETF (KOL) which is trading higher by about 0.6% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV