SUNNYVALE, Calif., Jan. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ShoreTel® (NASDAQ: SHOR), the leading provider of brilliantly simple phone systems and unified communications solutions, today announced it will issue its press release reporting the financial results for its second quarter of fiscal 2014 ended December 31, 2013 following the close of the market on Thursday, January 23, 2014.
Conference Call InformationThe Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time on Thursday, January 23, 2014. To access the conference call, dial +1-877-317-6789 for callers in the U.S. or + 1-412-317-6789 for international callers and provide the operator with the conference identification number of 10039017. A live webcast will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's corporate website at http://ir.shoretel.com/ and an archived recording will be available beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call. An audio telephonic replay of the conference call will also be available beginning approximately one hour after the completion of the call until January 31, 2014 by dialing +1-877-344-7529 for callers in the U.S. or +1-412-317-0088 for callers outside the U.S. and providing the conference identification number of 10039017. Related Links & Conversation
- Subscribe to ShoreTel's blog.
- Follow ShoreTel on Twitter and Facebook.
- Read ShoreTel Customer Success Stories.
- Bookmark this Unified Communications Glossary.
- #ShoreTel, #UC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV