American Modern Insurance Group (American Modern), a U.S. specialty insurer, and Guidewire Software, Inc. (NYSE: GWRE), a provider of software products to Property/Casualty (P/C) insurers, today announced that American Modern has selected Guidewire DataHub™ and Guidewire InfoCenter™ to support its enterprise-wide data management and business intelligence strategies. Guidewire PartnerConnect™ alliance member, EY (Ernst & Young), has been selected to work with American Modern on the implementation project.
American Modern is currently implementing Guidewire InsuranceSuite™ as part of a broader business transformation initiative and will be implementing DataHub and InfoCenter for its Personal Lines business. The organization selected DataHub and InfoCenter to help make data easier to access and understand for its customers, which includes both internal operations and agents. American Modern wanted a data model that aligns with P/C industry standards and best-practices and enables standardized documentation of its data to be created and maintained.
“Ultimately, we expect that Guidewire DataHub and InfoCenter will give us a single source of truth in terms of data,” said Bill Gottsacker, vice president, Application Development, American Modern. “Our vision is to have accurate, standardized data that is available at both a transactional and an aggregated level in a centralized data repository. In addition, we look forward to having an automated business intelligence solution that will allow business users to quickly visualize data and generate actionable business insight.”
InfoCenter and DataHub will enable American Modern to:
- Improve the ease of doing business for agents, internal operations and staff through the enhancement of self-service options that will enable them to access reports and conduct queries independently;
- Obtain greater operational insight from its core systems and an enterprise-wide view to fine-tune its business; and
- Better map and convert data into its new core systems.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts