NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Allied World Assurance (AWH) was initiated at BMO Capital with an outperform rating. Company's focus on the specialty U.S. liability market should drive growth, BMO said. Twelve-month price target is $125.
American Express (AXP) was initiated at UBS with a neutral rating. Despite blue-chip status in credit/charge business, there's a potential headwind in changing NIM. Twelve-month price target is $94.
Capital One Financial (COF) was initiated at UBS with a buy rating. Positioned to rotate from growth to value, UBS said. $87 price target.
Danaher (DHR) was upgraded at Bank of America to buy from neutral. Driven by pickup in M&A and improving core growth, Bank of America said. Twelve-month price target is $90.
Electronic Arts (EA) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. Positive change from expected portfolio rationalization, better visibility on long-term product roadmap, and more attractive valuation given recent pullback, Credit Suisse said.
First Horizon National (FHN) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Intel (INTC) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. Driven by stable PC market and new CEO providing realistic guidance and focus on areas of company advantage, J.P. Morgan said.
Nucor (NUE) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform from outperform. Valuation call as EPS estimates are lowered, BMO Capital said. Twelve-month price target is $54.
United States Steel (X) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform from market perform. Benefits from higher steel pricing and lower input costs for met coal, BMO Capital said.
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Hain Celestial (HAIN) price target, EPS estimates were raised at Jefferies. Acquisition of Tilda gives Hain Celestial entry into the specialty rice segment, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $99. Buy rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV